Many of the angel investors in our group are in the at-risk population for COVID-19. All of us have at-risk people in our families, as do the entrepreneurs pitching us. RVI is, like our peer angel groups throughout the Northeast, following the guidance of the CDC and switching to virtual meetings until further notice. Virtual meetings aren’t as good, but they are safe, and they will do until the COVID-19 situation has passed.
- Colony Hills Capital and Infinite Composites Technology set to present to RVI on July 15th
- QSM Diagnostics and CloudKPI Set to Present at June RVI Meeting
- We’re Stronger Together: CT River Valley
- QuatroMoney and Motion Coach Set to Present at RVI May Meeting
- RVI’s Updated Guide to Running a Virtual Angel Group Meeting