Many of the angel investors in our group are in the at-risk population for COVID-19. All of us have at-risk people in our families, as do the entrepreneurs pitching us. RVI is, like our peer angel groups throughout the Northeast, following the guidance of the CDC and switching to virtual meetings until further notice. Virtual meetings aren’t as good, but they are safe, and they will do until the COVID-19 situation has passed.
- Selecting the Top Angel Deals in the Northeast… on Google Sheets
- RVI’s New Model 3 Months in: Membership up 20%, 4x the Investments
- RVI’s first virtual angel group meeting a success, here is how we did it
- Doing our Part to Protect our Angels, Entrepreneurs, and their Families
- Northampton Labs and Meenta Set to Present at March RVI Meeting